Motorola WPPN4065BR is a four unit Motorola Conditioning Charger (MCC) that features Instant Fault Detection technology that detects faulty batteries in seconds. You'll know right away when a battery won't operate at peak performance saving you time and trouble. Each unit rapidly charges NiCd and NiMH batteries and optimizes battery performance. Its patented negative pulse charging process minimizes overheating and overcharging, extending useful battery life. Batteries can be left on the charger for extended periods of time, without worry of heat build-up.
Uses 4 station base adapter plates (sold separately) for Motorola batteries that use NiCD or NIMH chemistries. The unit is 110V but can be configured with an optional DC cable (3080384M21) for vehicle installations.
There is an Instant Fault Detection Feature (IFD) which detects faulty batteries in seconds. It will condition and charge your batteries in two hours or less. Batteries cannot be charged while attached to the radios.
The MCC controls heat buildup and allows batteries to be safely left on the charger for extended periods of time.
- Order (4) WPPN4021 adapter plates for XTS3000, XTS3500, XTS5000
- Order (4) WPPN4098 adapter plates for XTS2500, XTS1500, PR1500, MT1500
- Order (4) WPPN4082 adapter plates for HT750, HT1250, HT1550, PR860, CT250, CT450
- Order (4) WPPN4004 adapter plates for HT1000, MTS2000
- Order (4) WPPN4020 adapter plates for P1225, P1225LS
- Order (4) WPPN4001 adapter plates for SABER, ASTRO SABER
|Compatible Motorola Radios||CP150, CP200, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450-LS, GTX Privacy Plus, HT1000, HT1250, HT1250-LS, HT1550-XLS, MT 1500, MTX-LS, MTX8250-LS, MTX850-LS, P1225, P1225-LS, PR400, PR860, Saber I R, Saber II R, SP50, SP50+, VISAR, XTS 1500, XTS 2500, XTS 3500, XTS 5000|
|Listed Under The Following Manufacturer Part Numbers||WPPN4065, WPPN4065AR, WPPN4065BR|
|Charge Rate||Rapid Rate|
|Number of Pockets||4|